Building Success for Retention and Productivity with Gil, find the best fit for you or your staff
In an environment of unrelenting change, the success of any workplace must be matched by staff flexibility.
Gil Sawford meshes the ‘career’ of the organisation with the careers of its staff.
It’s this vital connection which the Building Success process addresses and is missing in too many workplaces.
Book now to make your staff sure, and secure. Email us here for a chat.
As a result of the course process, participants will:
- find their best fit at work, in life
- match personal directions with future work/life opportunities
- develop a more adaptable mindset
- become active and creative participants in change
- take on shared responsibility for career management
- enhance contribution through increased motivation and commitment
- see future work/lifestyle possibilities and opportunities
- develop a clear sense of personal values, purpose and direction
- identify and use skills in future situations
In short, participants move from Employment Dependence to the flexibility of Employability Security.
Being in the right job, with the right organisation, at the right time is the most effective way to build career success
- Critically analyse perceptions of employment, work and career
- Broaden ideas and changes in ways of thinking
- Focus thinking on the future
- Understand true value in the labour market
- Learn to be proactive and more strategic with work and career
- Learn that change is not the end of the world
- Understand the need to adapt to change and to encourage change when appropriate
- Career Development
- Develop new perspectives for looking at career management
- Understand the uncertainty and emergence of career
- Realisation of self as an asset and the interconnectedness with self, organisation and society
- Understanding that career must be examined in a more holistic manner and include all aspects and facets of life
- Focus on the broader picture
- Work for the organisation you want to work with, doing the work you want to do
- Able to make a real difference
- Develop loyalty to self and to the organisation
- Realisation of right-fit with organisation
- Individual reputations are enhanced through connection to a learning organisation
- Have valuable expertise that can be put to use in a range of contexts
- Think more clearly about goals, meaning, purpose and values
- Revitalised and motivated by the need for constant learning
- Build confidence and the ability to improve
- Understanding of knowledge and capabilities in being able to learn and implement new ideas
- Encouraged to take risks and move forward
- Keen to take on new challenges and find work much more rewarding
- Create new possibilities for current work and invent new scenarios for the future
Get your mojo back and fly.